Patricia da Silva is Miss International Portugal 2011 - More photos of Patricia da Silva

    Patricia da Silva, Miss International Portugal 2011




    Miss International Portugal 2011 Patricia da Silva biography:

    My name is Patricia Da Silva and I´m 21 years old. I was born and I live in Switzerland, but my parents are from Portugal and therefore I am also a proud Portuguese. Every year, I go to Portugal on holiday to calm down my longing. I am in the 3rd year in medical study but now I’ve stopped my studies for one year to be concentrate in my obligations as Miss Republica Portuguesa International 2011.

    In my free time I like to spend with my family and colleagues.I like to do sports and reading books are also a part of my hobbies. I was crowned Miss International Portugal 2011 and I will represent my country from 20 October – 7 November in China in the Miss International 2011.

    I am very proud to represent my country and I will try to do my best. Patricia da Silva stands 1.77m and weighs 52kg. Her measurements are 88 – 60 – 88.

    Special thanks to Isidro de Brito

    source: (Thank you and credits to
    http://beautypageantnews.com/
    and all sources for the information and pictures)Source URL: http://cfzlmsjmni-video.blogspot.com/2011/10/patricia-da-silva-is-miss-international.html
    Visit Film Sejmi Video for Daily Updated Film Sejmi Video Collection

Blog Archive